Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving and Start Of December!

I am up to date now! So hopefully if I keep up with this blog, this will be the last entry that doesn't have a matching date. Hope you are all enjoying the updates so far, there will be many more to come! One of the only picture I have of me with Payten! I love our snuggle time. That is how we sleep most nights too. We are slowly working her into her bassinet. VERY slowly!! It's difficult for both of us to sleep apart now that we are in that routine.

In the mornings we like to sit and talk to each other. Sometimes a couple hours will go by where we just sit like this and talk. I am so lucky to have had this time off with her! Everyday is a new experience and something new she is learning. The time is going by to quickly, she is getting so big so fast!


Just a cute picture, you can see how big she is getting! Look at those cheaks!


Payten in the front carrier! She loves it, although when i first put her in there you wouldn't know that by the way she screams! But eventually she calms down and nestles in! We walked down to the River with my friend Alyson and her son to watch the Christmas Kayak Float. It was beautiful, about 20 kayaks all decorated with lights paddled around after dark!


Payten's Aunt Whitney (Brandon's sister) gave her this adorable onesie!


Payten's first Thanksgiving! My uncle Pat and Aunt Charlotte came down from Portland with My cousin Heather her husband Dan and there boys Scott and Josh. My dad and Grandma and Grandpa also came over! It was a full house... lots of fun and good food! Payten seemed a little overwhelmed but by next year it should be even more fun to have her here!

I guess by the look of them in this picture you can't tell we had to much fun. What duds!! Actually Dad just had hernia surgery so he was tired and Payten looks ready for a nap!

Great Grandma with Payten.


My growing baby!

My other mommy friends and I went to lunch with the kids. It's nice to have friends enjoying the same parts of life that I am. I can't imagine doing this without them. They have been such an amazing support!

No comments: