Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Payten's First Christmas!



Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year!
Payten had her first picture with Santa and she did great!!
Payten's first Christmas was so much fun! Here are some pictures of our afternoon and evening at great grandma and grandpa's house, where we had a great Christmas dinner. Overall we had a very relaxing day. I did a lot of day dreaming about how much fun Christmas was when I was little. Payten I can tell you already is going to bring out the little kid in all of us again! Oh, she is going to be even more fun when she understands what is going on. I had some nice christmas pictures done of her to frame for mom and dad and grandma and grandpa but I haven't been able to put them on the computer yet. I'll try to get them up soon, she sure is cute! Hope you all had a great holiday as well and a happy new year!!


Perfect picture of us... spit up on the shoulder and all!


I love this picture!

4 generations, look at Payten, all tuckered out. Christmas is exhausting!





Smiles




more smiles

Payten winning over Great Grandpa's heart!


She loved that hat!! Can't you tell?

No comments: